Updated July 2023
Students will wear the following:
- Short or long sleeved collared, Polo style shirt in solid colors of NAVY BLUE OR BLACK ONLY.
- Belts are not mandatory, but sagging will NOT be allowed.
- Jeans, pants, shorts, skirts, jumpers, or capris in the solid color of khaki, black, or navy blue. They must be properly fitted. No leggings as pants will be allowed. Skirts, shorts must extend below the fingertips when the child is standing with hands to the side.
- Jeans MUST be free of rips and tears
- MacArthur STAR shirts may be bought from PTA and worn on Fridays.
- All purses or distracting accessories will be in the locker and not allowed in the classroom
- Shoes must be lace-up, buckle, zip or Velcro and have a closed heel or a heel strap. Flip Flops are not allowed as per TPS School Board Policy. Heelies are considered dangerous in school and not allowed.
If your child gets cold easily:
- Students may wear a long sleeved UNDER SHIRT under their Polo for added warmth in solid colors of WHITE, NAVY BLUE, OR BLACK. Coats and jackets belong in the locker.
- Students may wear a plain SWEATER or SWEATSHIRT in solid colors of NAVY BLUE or BLACK if needed for added warmth in the classroom.
- HOODIES are not allowed.
- Uniform shirts and sweaters are to be plain, without any writing or pictures.
We do not ever want to keep students from attending school because of uniforms. The Tulsa Assistance League, through MacArthur will distribute uniform shirts to all students.
If you need additional help and we will try to assist.
School Board Policy concerning appropriate student attire will be adhered to, including designated free dress days.