Pick Up/Drop Off
To create a safe and orderly situation when delivering students or picking them up after school we ask for parental cooperation. Please drive very slowly. There is limited parking in the front parking lot. Do not park your car and leave it in the drive through lane. Parents, please continue to remind your children of safety procedures such as looking both ways before entering a street or parking area and not walking between cars. School Staff will be available to assist students when crossing the parking lot. Tulsa Police and Tulsa Campus Police have informed the school that they will ticket drivers who unload students into the roadway as this is endangering to the safety of the child.
AFTER SCHOOL PICK UP
The procedures for after school pickup are as follows:
- Parents walking children home are asked to wait outside under the awning by the gym until students are dismissed. Walkers will be dismissed at 2:35.
- Bus riders will be dismissed to the south hall at 2:30
- First through sixth grade car riders will be dismissed from the gym after 2:35. Parents are asked to remain in the car or outside while waiting for their child to be dismissed.
- School Personnel will be at the drive through line with a walkie-talkie to call student names for departure.
- Immediately load your car to keep the line moving.
- Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students will be dismissed from the SOUTH entrance to the Library (west end of the building) beginning at 2:25. Parents are asked to remain in the car or outside while waiting for their child to be dismissed.
- Autism students will be dismissed at 2:30 from the SOUTH entrance by the gym (side parking lot). Parents are asked to remain in the car or outside while waiting for their child to be dismissed.
- If you need to come in for some reason, park your car in a parking space, NOT THE DRIVE THROUGH LINE, and enter the building.
- Any new person picking up a child must come to the office and present photo identification AND be on the parent’s pickup list. If they are not on the list the child will NOT be released until parent verification is attained.
- The front doors will not be opened for early dismissal after 2:25. This is to cut down on the traffic in the hallway and verify who children are leaving the building with.
2182 S. 73 E. Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74129